Are you interested to be your own boss?
As a BlackBall Licensee, you'll be part of Malaysia's rapidly growing dessert chain store and one of the successful and recognized dessert brands in Malaysia.
Compared to independent business owners, licensing offers the best business opportunity and business model to their Licensees.
How do I become a qualified Licensee?
- • Site Evaluation
- • Reputable of Brand name
- • Comprehensive Training
- -> Kitchen operation
- -> Food & ingredient processing
- -> Operation equipment
- -> Outlet management
- • Pre and post operation support
- • Professional design & layout
- • Advertising & Promotion activities
- • Constant support & guidance
- • Menu & recipe
- • New product development
- • Possesses entrepreneurial characteristics
- • Secure a perfect location for the business
- • Passion in food industry
- • A dedicated team to manage the outlet
- • Acquire adequate of financial resources
The investment range from RM288,000 to RM408,000 and vary based on the below factors:-
- • Size of the location (min. 800sf)
- • Type of machinery purchase
- • Initial stock
The investment includes:-
- • Sub-Distributor & Conditional License Fee – RM80,000.00
- • Security Deposit – RM30,000.00
- • Training fees – RM10,000.00
- • Renovation, opening support, kitchen equipment, product & ingredients and etc.
- • 3% of license fee (waived for 1st year)
Term of Licensing: 3 + 3 years
Process Flow to start your business with Blackball
Do you meet the requirements and ready to be your own boss? If yes, submit your application by filling in the application form.
Need more information on Blackball licensing? You may contact us via the below enquiry form or send email to email@example.com